Monday, October 17, 2011
2:18 PM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
Happy Monday. How are you?
1) I've been a very busy bee, bumbling and buzzing,
doing critiques for fellow writer friends, planning my next novel...
...getting ready for NANOWRIMO...
(FYI: I'll be doing a big post on Nano-ing on Friday...but even if you are not doing Nano this year, the post will talk a lot about carving sacred writing time out of our busy schedules.)
... taking care of my family (including PSATs and Homecoming, etc.), you know, LIFE.
2) Tomorrow (Tues. the 18th) I'll be giving away some ARCS (Advanced Reader Copies) and doing an author interview with the lovely Hilary Wagner on her writing process, to celebrate her sophomore book release.
3) I love Spotify .♪♫•*¨*•.♬ I love creating playlists for writing and life.
4) Last night season 2 of THIS came back!
5) Because, really, who doesn't love some good old fashioned zombie apocalypse fun?!
6) I love this:
8) Talk to me. How are you? How is your writing going? Are you MAKING time to write?
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ▼ October (3)
- ► 2010 (96)
Powered by Blogger.