Monday, February 14, 2011
9:23 PM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
1) My sweet friend, Nicole @ One Significant Moment at a Time, is hosting her 'Bernard Pivot's Questionnaire Blogfest'.
Anyone who's watched Inside the Actor's Studio will be familiar with the questionnaire. The show's host, James Lipton, asks it of every celebrity guest at the close of the interview. The questionnaire was originally created by Bernard Pivot, a French journalist, for the cultural series he hosted on French television from 1991-2001, called Bouillon de Culture.
All we have to do is answer the 10 questions for the blogfest.
Okay, so here's Bernard Pivot's/James Lipton's/Actor's Studio famous questions and my (not famous) answers:
- What is your favorite word? Rutabaga
- What is your least favorite word? Goiter
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Love, music, the sea, kindness, art, humor, dance, beautiful literature
- What turns you off? Bigotry, bullies, ignorance, closed minds, hatred, animal cruelty, bad driving, loud cell phone talkers, dirty bathrooms...
- What is your favorite curse word? I like them all
- What sound or noise do you love? The ocean, laughter, coffee brewing, music, husband's laughter, daughter's laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate? Whining, bullying
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? World Traveler, 5-star hotel/spa reviewer
- What profession would you not like to do? Anything on Dirty Jobs. Ew.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Frozen or on the rocks?
2) Don't forget my LOLApalooza!☆∴*★∵∶｡◦°✰•*¨*•♪♫ GIVEAWAY!!
3) I'm sequestering myself back to my writing cave to pound out some wordage, finish a few projects.
4) Tell me, how's your writing going?
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ▼ February (3)
- ► 2010 (96)
Powered by Blogger.