Monday, November 22, 2010
9:49 AM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
|Add books to this list, please.|
My Thankful (for) List:
1) Kindness and love in all its forms
2) My gorgeous, smart, healthy daughter
3) My gorgeous, smart, healthy husband
4) Our furry, 4-legged family members
5) Our pretty home full of love and yummy food
6) Books, talented writers and book stores. Oh, the magic...
7) The internet--it makes research so much easier. And, it brought me YOU.
8) Music and art and secret gardens
9) Delicious food...coffee and chocolate cake, especially
10) Lazy movie-marathon days with my family in our PJs all day
I'm thankful for many, many things, and for that, I am thankful.
Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, I hope you have much to be thankful for and that you know I am thankful for YOU.
Oh, and I finished my Nano-wip Friday and spent the weekend with my family DOING things, like going to see HP7 (twas good) and playing. Huzzah!
Now, back to revisions. *sigh*
What are YOU thankful for?
What's the best book you've read this year?
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ▼ November (5)
Powered by Blogger.