Tuesday, August 31, 2010
11:15 AM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
|Husband took this picture last weekend at the Pa. Ren Faire|
I love ♡ (random order and not a complete list):
My husband and daughter
secret courtyard gardens
live oaks draped in spanish moss
oyster roasts on the beach
reading in the bathtub
coffee (cream and sugar please)
chocolate coke-cola cake
flower-boxes spilling with flowers
Anthropologie (the store)
a good cut, color and blowout
the Big box o' Crayola crayons...love the smell, the names of the colors
weeping willow trees
floating on the water
the sound of laughter
|I LOVE: My daughter at Ren Faire last weekend|
greed and corruption
when people drive slow in the fast lane and stay there
my lack of patience
my lack of computer skills
when my pillow gets hot
socks in bed...ewww!
when people talk (loudly) on their cellphones in bookstores/restaurants/almost anywhere in public...or use them while driving.
What do YOU love...hate?
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Whatcha Know About Me, Whatcha Whatcha Know (my li...
- I ♡ Fridays and Books and Words and YOU
- Revisions...and a WINNER!
- It's Friday, I'm in Love...
- Writing Mechanics Monday: Show vs. Tell
- 8 Random Bits of Love & News
- Blog Fest~ redux
- High Drama Blog Fest
- Lola's EPIC Whatever Lola Wants (or My 'Back From ...
- I Heart Gilmore Girls (and Kirk freaks me out)
- ▼ August (10)
Powered by Blogger.