Wednesday, August 4, 2010
10:26 PM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
HAVE YOU PREPARED YOURSELVES?
Are you ready for a CONTEST of questionable taste and loot that doesn't really go together except that it's FROM ME?
by Marc Jacobs
(the winner will get one small bottle of my signature scent...my husband LOVES it)
But wait! There's more...
Yeah. You read that correctly.
A magnet I brought back from Stephen King's home state (Maine), found in the back of a small diner gift shop that serves mostly blueberry pancakes (<--awkward long sentence alert-->)... it was so creepy, so out of place, I HAD to buy IT.
I know you want IT for your fridge! *shudder*
And to go with the scary magnet...
A (not creepy) copy of Stephen King's On Writing...
There will also be a surprise... something tacky, cute and lobster-ish (not a real lobster, but really from Maine) in the prize package!
AND, if I get to 400 followers before the contest ends, I will throw in another prize...something signed and literary and YOU WILL WANT.
One lucky winner will win this fabulous prize package!
(sorry, only U.S. and Canada--unless we can work out something with the shipping. E-mail me privately and we'll see what we can work out)
Contest ends at midnight August 20th.
All you have to do is be a Follower of this blog and leave a comment on this post to enter for a chance to win! (+1)
But, you can also earn extra entries:
+1 follow me on Twitter @LolaSharp
+1 tweet the contest (make sure to include @Lolasharp at the end of the tweet, so I can track!) (earn one extra entry per day if you tweet each day)
+2 send me some new blog friends
+3 post a link to the contest in your sidebar
+5 write a post about the contest
+1 add your points
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2011 (25)
- Whatcha Know About Me, Whatcha Whatcha Know (my li...
- I ♡ Fridays and Books and Words and YOU
- Revisions...and a WINNER!
- It's Friday, I'm in Love...
- Writing Mechanics Monday: Show vs. Tell
- 8 Random Bits of Love & News
- Blog Fest~ redux
- High Drama Blog Fest
- Lola's EPIC Whatever Lola Wants (or My 'Back From ...
- I Heart Gilmore Girls (and Kirk freaks me out)
- ▼ August (10)
Powered by Blogger.