Tuesday, August 3, 2010
11:44 AM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
I miss Stars Hollow. *sigh*
BUT, here's something to get my hopes up:
Forthcoming HBO Project for Amy Sherman-Pallidino (writer/creator of Gilmore Girls)
On October 13, 2009, the Hollywood Reporter reported that Sherman-Palladino had been signed to write and executive produce an as yet untitled drama series for HBO. The series will "chronicle the complicated relationship between three adult sisters, all writers sharing the same upper east side apartment building, and their mother, a domineering literary lioness who reserves most of her affections for their ne'er-do-well brother."
Okay, off to get more coffee, coffee, coffee and get back to slogging through Revision Hell.
Oh, and Thursday I shall announce my EPIC Whatever Lola Wants CONTEST! Prepare yourselves.
Don't forget to wang chung tonight.
Labels: Gilmore Girls
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2011 (25)
- Whatcha Know About Me, Whatcha Whatcha Know (my li...
- I ♡ Fridays and Books and Words and YOU
- Revisions...and a WINNER!
- It's Friday, I'm in Love...
- Writing Mechanics Monday: Show vs. Tell
- 8 Random Bits of Love & News
- Blog Fest~ redux
- High Drama Blog Fest
- Lola's EPIC Whatever Lola Wants (or My 'Back From ...
- I Heart Gilmore Girls (and Kirk freaks me out)
- ▼ August (10)
Powered by Blogger.