Wednesday, July 21, 2010
6:24 PM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
|Yes, this is my Lola Tribune, today's edition. Badass!|
1) I have FINALLY caved, and joined the
Please follow me...so I can tweet my first tweet. (virgin tweet?)
|Isn't she cute?|
2) See my sidebar-----> CONTESTS----> SO MANY delicious CONTESTS going on right now!!
Especially if you like to win BOOKS! (I do!) Go follow them, read their brilliant blogs, tell them you love them-- but don't enter their contests, because I want to win! ;)
*My funny and sweet friend Carol @ Carol's Prints...yeah, the one who dances while drinking ameretto... well, she's BLOWING the lid off of the contest box, and MADE me FINALLY join Twitter, just to get a couple extra points, because I WANT TO WIN. Go say hello to her. Tell her
* Sara McClung @ Babbling Flow is having her Summer Saradise 7 ARC Giveaway! Yep, I want to WIN some of these books too! Yumminess. Sara is delightful and generous, please go spend some time at her fun blog.
* Alexandra Shostak is having her DARK FANTASY Contest! I want what she's got too!! (Man, do I sound greedy or what?) Alexandra has 6 tasty books/ARCS for you to win!! And, she's sweet, and has a lovely blog. Please go visit her.
*Elana Johnson is giving away The Healing Spell on her 'Frawesome' blog!
So many contests--->> Links on my sidebar! --->Go!
* Bree Despain is having a contest in honor of her new book cover...isn't her new cover pretty? Go enter!
3) My Lola's Freaky Back from Maine Literary Contest/ Whatever Lola Wants Contest is almost here! Prepare yourselves.
4) I'm in the middle of Revision Hell. Yes, STILL.
5) No, martians haven't invaded earth. That I'm aware of.
6) LiLO is in JAIL!!!!!! Justice is served.
How's YOUR Summer going?
How's YOUR writing going?
*Edited to add: Happy Weekend Frolicking!
And...am I the last writer not writing YA?
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2011 (25)
- ▼ July (6)
Powered by Blogger.