Friday, May 28, 2010
11:21 AM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
Five Random Things I Love:
1) Reading a book rich with intoxicating prose and imagery that haunts and lingers long after the last page...
(one of my favorites: The English Patient)
2) Supportive Friends, and Link Love:
My friend and fellow writer, JP @ Where Sky Meets Ground is moving his family AGAIN (to Italy this time) this weekend, for our country.
The sacrifices our members of armed forces AND their families make are many and I'm deeply grateful to all of them...past, present and future.
So please stop by his blog and thank him this weekend.
And remember those who have fallen.
Safe travels, JP.
(I just got it yesterday and I'm already posting it!)
THANK YOU SUMMER!
SarahJayne @ Writing in the Wilderness gifted me with the Beautiful Blogger Award:
(I just received it TODAY and I'm already posting it! Impressed?)
THANK YOU, SJS!!
I'm passing the first one on to every person who reads this post and leaves a comment here and on JP's blog.
I'm passing the second one on to everyone who leaves a comment here and on Summer and SarahJaynes blogs.
Thank you for being here.
3) My husband, daughter, dogs, home, music...life!
4) Friday's, BBQ's, Three-Day WEEKENDS!!!! (and cute shoes!)
(I LOVE, want, NEED these shoes! How perfect for this weekend and 4th of July they would be! *swoon* If anyone knows where I can buy them, LMK!)
5) The Beach!
What things are you loving this weekend?
Have a safe and FUN weekend!
Edited to add dresses I would totally wear with those shoes (and red lipstick):
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2011 (25)
- ▼ May (8)
Powered by Blogger.