Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love...Link Love, Wolfpack Love





And the Winner of my Wolf Pack CONTEST is...


SUMMER!!!!

CONGRATS Summer! (her link is below...go check it)

Thank you everyone for joining in on the fun!

In truth, I am the winner. The warmth, humor, support, understanding, fellowship, kindness, intelligence, talent, vulnerability, community, honesty, praise, successes, mistakes, joy you have all shared with me are more beautiful, valuable, and fabulous to me than I shall ever find words to properly express my gratitude for. I am blessed to have a lot of Real Life Friends, but they aren't writers.
YOU, my gorgeous Writer Friends, feel me. True that.


Thank you for being here. Thank you for being.


And thus, I have again been the honored recipient of another shiny batch of Blog Awards this week...and I hope you will take the time to follow the linkage to visit their yummy blogs.

As always, these are NO PRESSURE Awards. If you are tired of receiving awards, or just plain tired, that's okay. No worries, no rules, no pressure to pass these along, comment or link back. I'm just spreading the love people, spreading the link love.

Anne at Piedmont Writer kindly bestowed me with:
Go jump in Anne's pool (naked!). She won't mind.  Thank you Anne, always.


I'm passing Super Comments along to:
~Fellow Pack Rat/Wolf Pack member, Jon Paul at Sky Meets Ground ...
~ the most sunshiny wolf of all Summer @ ...And This Time, Concentrate
~a wonderfully consistant commenter Aubrie @ Flutey Words
~ and the lovely Portia @ Portia Sisco


Stephanie at Hatshepsut Novel awarded me with the Butterfly Award:
Isn't the butterfly pretty? Merci Stephanie...your blog is cool too!

(Has anyone noticed the grammatically incorrect-ness of this pretty award?)

I'm passing it along to:
Courtney Barr at Southern Princess, because I think she'll think it's pretty too, because she's our resident sparkly, princess wolf and because her blog is always positive and fun...

~and to Wendy Ramer @ On' n' On' n 'On - Because a Writer Always has Something to Say (and she cracks me up. Her post on cockroaches was pure gold.)


~and to Chrisi Goddard @ A Torch in the Tempest because Christie needs some cheerful, pretty, butterfly love!  

The lovely Laura Marcella at gifted me with:
Laura has a wonderful and prolific blog and indeed deserved receiving this award. Thanks Laura for passing it on to me.

I'm passing it along to:
~ the very prolific B. Miller @ B. Miller Fiction
~Sarah @ Falen Formulates Fiction
~Hannah @ Musings of a Palindrome




Nicole at One Significant Moment in Time gave me this yummy hunk of awesomeness:

 which happens to be my first time receiving, and makes me crave spicy BBQ! Thanks Nicole! Mwah!

I'd like to pass it on to the two people who consistently make me LAUGH:

~Elliot Grace @ So Close, But...  ...not at the table Carlos!

~Kirsten @ Disobedient Writer I'll just say this: Frito Toenail (I think the Scoops version;)

and one new friend who recently made me laugh:

~Zoe @ No Letters On My Keyboard  She had me at: 'A tree, man. A TREE!'



The witty and wonderful Wendy Ramer gave me the Sweet Blog Award:
Thank you  Wendy! :o)

I'm passing it on to these sweet bloggy friends:

~DL @ Cruising Altitude
~Jen at Unedited
~Roxy at A Woman’s Write
~Nicole at One Significant Moment at a Time
~Sarah at Folding Fields
~Susan at Susan Fields 
~Talli at Talli Roland




Okay, I adore ALL OF YOU, truth, you all deserve an award... if you want one of these, by all means GRAB IT! But I just cannot link anymore today! 
I also wanted to mention, lest you believe me shallow, that I think this lady is absolutely beautiful. 

Her sweet face makes my heart get squishy and melt. I love this photo. She makes me happy.
(I wish I knew who she is and to whom I owe photo credit. Unfortunately it came from a kid's tumblr and had no credit.) 


Lastly, I AM going to be working on the research and revisions this weekend. I promise, besties, I promise.

Happy Weekend!

Love,
Lola

50 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Lola! Thank you so much! I am honored, it is pretty and yes know that I read it I sea the error... ;o) Such fun.

Seriously, you deserve all of these Oh great Alpha of the Wolfpack!

Congrats Summer!!!

Visit My Kingdom Anytime

Shelley Sly said...

Congratulations Summer!!!

And congrats, Lola, on all these spiffy awards! Oh, and thanks for passing one on to me.

You have a super weekend, darlin!

Jon Paul said...

Wow! Congratulations to Summer and to you Lola!

And thanks for the link love too! Like totally cool and stuff. As we used to say in the Eighties: "RADELICIOUS!"

And rock this weekend 'til it won't rock no more!

disobedientwriter said...

Thank you! I, too, am honored. And I love the "coolest blog I ever know." LOL!

Summer said...

OMG! I won!!! I won!!! My first contest!!! I can't believe it!!

Yayyyy! THANK YOU!!!!

And thanks for the award! And congratulations for being so awesome and for sharing your awsome(sauce)ness with us!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Wow! Lots and lots of love here today. Congrats to everyone! :-)

Matthew Rush said...

I thought Anne said swimsuits required.

Lola Sharp said...

Matt,
You busted me...you are observant!

Wendy Ramer said...

Thank you, Lola! And yes, as a grammar teacher, I saw the mistake even before you mentioned it. And I was quietly respecting you even more for noticing and acknowledging it ;-) I'll accept it anyway because who could possibly turn down link love?

Elana Johnson said...

Congrats to Summer! And you've gotten so much bloggy love! Yay you. I hope it propels you into your research/revision weekend. :)

Rebecca @ Diary of a Virgin Novelist said...

Congrats on all your awards. You deserve em!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on all the awards and good for Summer! That will make her day.

Susan Fields said...

Aw...thanks, Lola! And congrats on your awards - you deserve 'em all. I've been hoarding some awards and will give them away soon, so be on the lookout!

Congrats to Summer - winning contests is so much fun!

Laura Marcella said...

Congrats to Summer! And thanks for the links to those fabulous blogs! :) Have a great weekend, Lola!

Piedmont Writer said...

Congratulations Summer!

Congratulations sweet Lola on all the awards!

Thank you for mine.

@ Matthew, thanks for remembering we need to be clothed in the pool. Monster Baby is always around.

Good luck with the research. Happy Weekend!

KarenG said...

Yay! Congrats on all the awards and all the winners! You're all awesome bloggers. I'll go check the links of those I don't already follow.

Old Kitty said...

Congratulations on all your awards!!!

happy Friday and weekend too!

Take care
x

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

Congrats Summer, you lucky duck! And congrats to you, Lola, on all your followers and on all your awards. Thanks for passing one on to me!!

You've linked some bloggers I don't know yet. Looking forward to checking them out :))

Have a great weekend, and best of luck with revisions and researching!

Portia said...

Aww, thanks for the award :-) That's so sweet of you. And congrats to Summer!

Stephanie Thornton said...

Congrats on your awards! I absolutely love that picture of the lady- it's wonderful!

Elaine AM Smith said...

Congratulations to all winners these awards recognise your friendship and your efforts. Good luck with all the writing. We need to be passionate and believe that our ideas deserve to be shared with a wider audience ;)

DL Hammons said...

YAY Summer! Woo hoo!!!

And congrats to you Lola for amassing such a collection of blog bling. You deserve each one!

And thank you for thinking of my Blog and including me in such awesome company as the other awardees! What a start to the weekend!!

Elliot Grace said...

"...you probably get this alot, but did Caesar live here?"

Congrats Summer! You're a doll, Lola...keep smilin:)

Marla said...

Oh my heavens, I love the photo!

roxy said...

Thanks for the sweet award, Lola. I'll pass it on to a worthy recipient. Check my blog and see if you won anything from the contest. I may be wrong, but I think there's a silvery gift card with your name on it . . .

P.S. Thanks so much for the teenager advice. I try to remember it when I need perspective.

roxy said...

P.P.S. Can you email me your address so I can send your prize to you? roxyhaynie@mac.com

Christi Goddard said...

Thanks, Lola. You're such a sweetie. Congrats to everyone, and congrats to Summer :-)

Yes, the elderly woman is awesome, I agree. It proves you're never too old to be a kid at heart.

Jackee said...

Congrats on the awards and congrats to Summer!

Have a lovely weekend filled with research and writing!

Jen said...

YAY TO SUMMER!!!! I WAS RIGHT I TOLD YOU THIS ONE WOULD BE YOURS!!! Hehe!! I'm glad she won, what an awesome blog contest!!!!

Thank you for the award that is super sweet of you!!! I'll try and get mine posted as quickly as I can :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats to Summer & to you for all the awards!!

Marinela Reka said...

Congratulations both of you for the awards!
Have fun writing :)

Hugs marinela x x

Short Poems

Lisa and Laura said...

Congrats on all the awards and to the winner of your contest. There is no better scene in any movie than that wolfpack scene...I LOVE IT!

Kazzy said...

I think you are the award queen! And I think old lady faces are entrancing and wonderful!

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Congrats to summer on her win and to you on all your awards!!

What a fun contest. I really will need to buy that movie one of these days.

Talli Roland said...

Yay to Summer! :)

Thank you so much for the award, Lola! And congrats on all yours - you deserve them! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Paul C said...

You have a wonderful community of writers here.

Dawn Hullender said...

Hi Lola, thanks for following my blog. You have a wonderful site here!

Lola Sharp said...

Thanks Paul. Truer words have not been said.

And now you are one of us! :o)

mo.stoneskin said...

Crumbs you are a popular one! Cute photo, and she has a beautiful face!

foldingfields said...

Sweet! (get it?) Thanks for the award. I hope you have gotten some of your research/writing/revisions done. It's so hard to do when it's sunny. I always look forward to your posts, madam, so keep me posted (I'm full of the jokes today, man, I'm funny).

Michelle H. said...

Congratulations everyone, to the contest winner and those receiving blog awards!

Palindrome said...

Congrats to Summer!!

yay, for all your blog awards!

Oh, wait. Is that me I see?!

*Bl-Irish jig commencing*

B. Miller said...

Congrats to Summer and all the winners of your blog awards! Thanks for giving me the Prolific Blogger award, too! :D

Hope you had a great weekend and I'm looking forward to the next post!

She Writes said...

I agree that woman is ADORABLE!

Tara said...

Congrats to Summer!

And congrats to you, Lola, on your giant wolfpack, and all your awards :)

Terresa said...

My real life friends are not writers, either. They are nearly every thing else in the world, but writers. (sigh)

Fab awards. You know how to dish 'em, girl. The blog love and writing fest continues, here, and I'm glad of it.

You know the biz, write on!! :)

Alexandra Crocodile said...

congrats on all the awards! i got one today as well, so i'm pretty chuffed:)

Clara said...

What a lovely post! Congrats on the awards!!! I got one too, I´m so happy =D

Kat O'Keeffe said...

woo! Congrats on all those awesome awards! The blogging community is soo wonderful :)

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Congrats on all the awards. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Look forward to more of your posts.

May your pen be mighty

May your pen be mighty

About Me

My Photo
Lola Sharp
My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
View my complete profile

Friends

Connect

Create the MAGIC

Create the MAGIC

"Our imagination flies — we are its shadow on the earth."

~Vladimir Nabokov

Pure Imagination

Pure Imagination

not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

drink the wild air!

drink the wild air!

Shine

Shine

coffee & doodle art love

coffee & doodle art love

Real Beauty

Real Beauty

Badass Ms. Parker

Badass Ms. Parker

my zen

my zen

I write therefore I am

I write therefore I am

#winning

#winning

Nano '12 Winner

Nano '12 Winner

music inspires me

music inspires me

Depeche Mode Inspires

Powered by Blogger.