Friday, April 16, 2010
1:14 PM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
And the Winner of my Wolf Pack CONTEST is...
CONGRATS Summer! (her link is below...go check it)
Thank you everyone for joining in on the fun!
In truth, I am the winner. The warmth, humor, support, understanding, fellowship, kindness, intelligence, talent, vulnerability, community, honesty, praise, successes, mistakes, joy you have all shared with me are more beautiful, valuable, and fabulous to me than I shall ever find words to properly express my gratitude for. I am blessed to have a lot of Real Life Friends, but they aren't writers.
YOU, my gorgeous Writer Friends, feel me. True that.
Thank you for being here. Thank you for being.
And thus, I have again been the honored recipient of another shiny batch of Blog Awards this week...and I hope you will take the time to follow the linkage to visit their yummy blogs.
As always, these are NO PRESSURE Awards. If you are tired of receiving awards, or just plain tired, that's okay. No worries, no rules, no pressure to pass these along, comment or link back. I'm just spreading the love people, spreading the link love.
Anne at Piedmont Writer kindly bestowed me with:
I'm passing Super Comments along to:
~Fellow Pack Rat/Wolf Pack member, Jon Paul at Sky Meets Ground ...
~ the most sunshiny wolf of all Summer @ ...And This Time, Concentrate
~a wonderfully consistant commenter Aubrie @ Flutey Words
~ and the lovely Portia @ Portia Sisco
Stephanie at Hatshepsut Novel awarded me with the Butterfly Award:
(Has anyone noticed the grammatically incorrect-ness of this pretty award?)
I'm passing it along to:
~ Courtney Barr at Southern Princess, because I think she'll think it's pretty too, because she's our resident sparkly, princess wolf and because her blog is always positive and fun...
~and to Wendy Ramer @ On' n' On' n 'On - Because a Writer Always has Something to Say (and she cracks me up. Her post on cockroaches was pure gold.)
~and to Chrisi Goddard @ A Torch in the Tempest because Christie needs some cheerful, pretty, butterfly love!
The lovely Laura Marcella at gifted me with:
I'm passing it along to:
~ the very prolific B. Miller @ B. Miller Fiction
~Sarah @ Falen Formulates Fiction
~Hannah @ Musings of a Palindrome
Nicole at One Significant Moment in Time gave me this yummy hunk of awesomeness:
which happens to be my first time receiving, and makes me crave spicy BBQ! Thanks Nicole! Mwah!
I'd like to pass it on to the two people who consistently make me LAUGH:
~Elliot Grace @ So Close, But... ...not at the table Carlos!
~Kirsten @ Disobedient Writer I'll just say this: Frito Toenail (I think the Scoops version;)
and one new friend who recently made me laugh:
~Zoe @ No Letters On My Keyboard She had me at: 'A tree, man. A TREE!'
The witty and wonderful Wendy Ramer gave me the Sweet Blog Award:
I'm passing it on to these sweet bloggy friends:
~DL @ Cruising Altitude
~Jen at Unedited
~Roxy at A Woman’s Write
~Nicole at One Significant Moment at a Time
~Sarah at Folding Fields
~Susan at Susan Fields
~Talli at Talli Roland
~Shelley @ Stories in the Ordinary
~Anne @ Piedmont Writer
~Sarah Jayne @ Writing in the Wilderness
Okay, I adore ALL OF YOU, truth, you all deserve an award... if you want one of these, by all means GRAB IT! But I just cannot link anymore today!
I also wanted to mention, lest you believe me shallow, that I think this lady is absolutely beautiful.
Her sweet face makes my heart get squishy and melt. I love this photo. She makes me happy.
(I wish I knew who she is and to whom I owe photo credit. Unfortunately it came from a kid's tumblr and had no credit.)
Lastly, I AM going to be working on the research and revisions this weekend. I promise, besties, I promise.
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2011 (25)
- Let's Talk About Words, Baby, Let's Talk You and M...
- Humpday Hodgepodge: Linkage, Pimpin', Swag, Wolfpa...
- Writing Mechanics Monday
- Critique Group Update...
- Manuscript Revision: Write Fast, Edit Slow
- It's Friday, I'm in Love...Link Love, Wolfpack Lov...
- Double Tap, and Droolage!
- A Love Note to my Husband
- Tangled Up In Plot Knots and My Famous Procrastina...
- Whatever Lola Wants, Lola GIVES! So Tonight I Make...
- Cue the Harps, Sausage, and What? What Muffled Scr...
- I'm Back, iPad, Writing and Other Adventures...
- ▼ April (12)
Powered by Blogger.