Wednesday, April 28, 2010
11:40 AM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
I know. It's true. I'm a slacker.
I am behind on posting all the awards you have graciously given me in the last week or so.
So before we get into my 'regular' (?) post, allow me to catch-up and do some linkage first:
Alexandra Crocodile, Shelley at Stories of the Ordinary, E. Elle, Susan Fields and Tara (my fellow alt-rocking writer 'twin'), all gifted me with this Blogger Buddie (<--this spelling freaks me out) Award:
(Thank you, buddy's!)
If you have never been to their blogs, please go visit them!
SarahJayne at Writing in the Wilderness awarded me with:
Go spread some sunshine on her!
The always clever V.R. Barkowski kindly gave me this award:
Stop by her place and say hello!
I hope you'll stop in to pay her a visit!
My young (she just turned 18!) friend, LEXA at Cardiac Outbursts gave me this awesome Laughing Raptor Award:
(she thinks OLD me is funny! Swear. Ask her.)
Please go wish her a happy 18th birthday!
Dudes, guess what?
I WON a contest!
Roxy at A Woman's Write had a contest and I won!!
A $50 gift certificate!
That is some real swag, yo!
Thank you, Roxy. I'm excited.
I can't wait until I receive it, so I can spend it. :)
Also, yesterday I hit 200+ wolves in our Wolfpack!
Welcome to the pack new wolves!
(Watch out for the tiger!)
And finally, since it IS Humpday...how do you feel about writing and/or reading sex scenes in fiction?
I likes both, if they're written well and organically [orgasmically?] part of the story.
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2011 (25)
- Let's Talk About Words, Baby, Let's Talk You and M...
- Humpday Hodgepodge: Linkage, Pimpin', Swag, Wolfpa...
- Writing Mechanics Monday
- Critique Group Update...
- Manuscript Revision: Write Fast, Edit Slow
- It's Friday, I'm in Love...Link Love, Wolfpack Lov...
- Double Tap, and Droolage!
- A Love Note to my Husband
- Tangled Up In Plot Knots and My Famous Procrastina...
- Whatever Lola Wants, Lola GIVES! So Tonight I Make...
- Cue the Harps, Sausage, and What? What Muffled Scr...
- I'm Back, iPad, Writing and Other Adventures...
- ▼ April (12)
Powered by Blogger.