Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Link Love

I'm hopped up on the NyQuil-Tussin-Benedryl cocktail, so prepare for typos and nonsensical writing. (I know, how is that different from any other post of mine?) But I want, NEED, to THANK and return some love to these generous, thoughtful bloggers/fellow writers/friends:

First up, my partner in alt rock, Gilmore Girls, and writing crime, the awesome Tara at  Feel Of Something New gave me this Blogger BFF Award:

THANK YOU Tara! Back at you, girl.



Susan Fields at http://susanfieldswriter.blogspot.com/ Susan is one of the sweetest bloggers around, always leaving lovely comments. She awarded me with the Prolific Blogger Award. THANK YOU Susan! (I've already received this one a few times, so I've already linked to and all the others that have given me this award, so hopefully the Rule Police won't come and arrest me.)




Nicole at One Significant Moment In Time Nicole is full of win and awesome. She awarded me with
the Blogger Buddie Award (thanks Nic! *hugs*) She has a terrific blog, go check it!



Now, let's go fly the friendly skies on Air-DL at Cruising Altitude! DL is one of my favorite 'dudes', he makes me laugh, always leaves great comments, has a fantastic blog, and is a great guy. DL gave me this
 Superior Scribbler Award...and I agree with DL, this little guy needs his tongue sticking out.



Becky at B. Miller Fiction B. has a wonderful blog and I just adore her. She leaves excellent and caring comments, and writes about dark, funky stuff going on in the south. B. gave me this unique Quest Award (a first for me for this award). Thanks B.!





E. Elle at The Writer's Funhouse gave me the Bald Face Liar Award. Thank you E.!
I recently received this award, so I won't bore you all with more lies and truths (though, it IS FUN!) ...I know some of you really want this award, so please consider yourself TAGGED, take it and have fun with it! (6 truths and one lie, then your readers must guess which one is the truth)


The always kind SarahJayne at Writing in the Wilderness gave me this cheerful, happy Sunshine Award: 
SarahJayne certainly deserved this award, she is one of the most supportive commenters in the blogosphere! She has an excellent blog, a must for all writers. Thank you SJS! (I like to 'sing' Sarah Smile by Hall and Oats to her)



The Postman at the Sententious Vaunter gifted me with the 7 Truths From Me To You Award:

Thanks Postman!


I''ll just give you these Truths:

I am grateful. For YOU.

I give all of these awards to all of you.

Also, I know I've missed some of the awards some of you have given me. I admit, I've lost track of some of them. It isn't because I'm not grateful. I'm just sick as a dog, and still dealing with the aftermath of the Shock and Awe delivered to me a couple weeks ago. It is requiring lots of lawyers, Public Administrators, and my time.
If I forgot your award, please let me know!
I want to give you the link love you deserve.


Love,
Lola

22 comments:

Stephanie Thornton said...

Wow! Congrats on all your awards- that's quite a pile!

Enjoy your Nyquil cocktail! :)

Terresa said...

Feel better soon, girl. Hopefully the glimmer on the blog awards will get you through. They shine.

Piedmont Writer said...

Congrats on your awards, hope you feel better soon. Remember the pool party is tomorrow.

Christine Danek said...

I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on your awards.

Summer said...

It always seems like we get 2 days of saying, "Yay, spring is here! Flowers! Joy! Sunshine!" and then we get sick, and that song changes to "Winter, please come back. I like your dead bloomers."

I hope you round the bend soon.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That's a lot of awards! Congrats!

Portia said...

Wow, way to go :-) Congrats!

B. Miller said...

Awesome!! You deserve these awards, Lola! I love reading your posts and it looks like I'm not the only one!

Good luck with your trials and tribulations... hope they clear up soon.

KarenG said...

Congrats on the awards! Glad you're feeling better, at least enough to take care of the awards ceremony!

TechnoBabe said...

Take care of yourself. Get better. Congrats on all the special awards.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations and hope you feel better soon.

Elana Johnson said...

Wow! You are so popular -- every award is deserved. Congrats. :)

Talli Roland said...

Yay for awards! And yay for you for winning them - congrats!

Hope you feel better!

DL Hammons said...

Have you not heeded my Chicken Soup recommendation? Obviously not because you would be totally cured if you had.

Somebody has their own little awards machine going here, and deservedly so! Thanks for the links to check out. Get better soon!!! :)

sarahjayne smythe said...

Congrats on all your awards. You deserve them all. :) Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats on all those awards! Woohoo!!

Take care of yourself and feel better soon :)

Rebecca @ Diary of a Virgin Novelist said...

Dude, take care of yourself. We all forgive you on the award frontier. I know I am guilty of it myself right now!

Susan Fields said...

Congrats on your awards, and feel better soon!

Shelley Sly said...

Congrats on all these fun awards!! You are very loved in the blog world. :D Hope you get well soon!

Kazzy said...

Speech! Speech!

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats on all those awards. And feel better.

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

Thanks for the kind shout-out!! Congrats on all these awesome and well-deserved blog awards. Yours is one of my personal faves! I hope you're feeling better now. Happy Easter!

May your pen be mighty

May your pen be mighty

About Me

My Photo
Lola Sharp
My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
View my complete profile

Friends

Connect

Create the MAGIC

Create the MAGIC

"Our imagination flies — we are its shadow on the earth."

~Vladimir Nabokov

Pure Imagination

Pure Imagination

not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

drink the wild air!

drink the wild air!

Shine

Shine

coffee & doodle art love

coffee & doodle art love

Real Beauty

Real Beauty

Badass Ms. Parker

Badass Ms. Parker

my zen

my zen

I write therefore I am

I write therefore I am

#winning

#winning

Nano '12 Winner

Nano '12 Winner

music inspires me

music inspires me

Depeche Mode Inspires

Powered by Blogger.