Friday, December 18, 2009

Watcha Know About Me? Watcha, Watcha Know? (My Lipgloss Be Poppin)

Happy Holidays(daze?) my homies!

I love (random order):

lush prose
rope swings
cobblestone streets
secret courtyard gardens
twinkle lights
live oaks draped in spanish moss
oyster roasts on the beach
lipgloss
handwritten letters
seaside cottages
libraries
street cafes
reading in the bathtub/bed
tree houses
writing
music
dark chocolate
bookstores
coffee (cream and sugar please)
chocolate coke-cola cake
flower-boxes spilling with flowers
Anthropologie (the store)
my love-puppy
a good cut, color and blowout
the Big box o' crayola crayons...love the smell, the names of the colors
vintage typewriters and cameras
arched bridges
vinyl records
my MacBook


I hate:

(that I still get) zits
greed and corruption
dirty bathrooms...ewwww
when people drive slow in the fast lane and stay there
my lack of patience
my lack of computer skills
when my pillow gets hot
that french fries dont count as a healthy vegetable
war
when people talk (loudly) on their cellphones in bookstores/restaurants/almost anywhere in public...or use them while driving.

socks in bed...ewww


Peace out,
lola















0 comments:

May your pen be mighty

May your pen be mighty

About Me

My Photo
Lola Sharp
My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
View my complete profile

Friends

Search

Loading...

Connect

Create the MAGIC

Create the MAGIC

"Our imagination flies — we are its shadow on the earth."

~Vladimir Nabokov

Pure Imagination

Pure Imagination

not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

drink the wild air!

drink the wild air!

Shine

Shine

coffee & doodle art love

coffee & doodle art love

Real Beauty

Real Beauty

Badass Ms. Parker

Badass Ms. Parker

my zen

my zen

I write therefore I am

I write therefore I am

#winning

#winning

NaNo '13 Word-o-Meter

Nano '12 Winner

Nano '12 Winner

Jared = YUM

Jared = YUM

Radiohead=brilliant

Radiohead=brilliant

Music Inspires

Music Inspires

I ♡ Regina

I ♡ Regina

Writing to Snow Patrol

Writing to Snow Patrol

Depeche Mode Inspires

Powered by Blogger.