Sunday, November 15, 2009
5:58 PM | Posted by Lola Sharp | | Edit Post
I know several of you mentioned that you are behind in word count. I hope you found some time this weekend to catch up. You can always use my no-showering system. And, taking your laptop to the toilet with you is yet another way to get in another few words. ( of course then your laptop is flagged like Costanza's book.)
Make it a great night.
Labels: WIP; writing
- Lola Sharp
- My name is Lola. (I'm not a showgirl) Yes, L-O-L-A Lola. It's the least of my worries. Let's move on, shall we? This blog is mostly about my misadventures on the journey to publication and beyond. My passion for lush prose, quirky characters, art, music, literature, performing arts and anything creative will be a major theme here. This journey of mine will not always be pretty. Much like rubbernecking a train wreck, I know sometimes you just can't help but look at the carnage that is often my life. So strap on your neck brace, helmet and 5-point harness and come along for the ride! Licentia poetica.
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (96)
- I'm a Nano Winner and Showing Some Book Love
- Thankful; WIP/Nano WordCount; Luddite Loser (but I...
- Stuck, Ugly Plot Snags and my famous Procrastinati...
- Closing in on 35,000 words
- Nano No-No's and What-If
- In A Groove; 25,000 Words and Bathed!
- No Neil, Ostriches, Frye Pod-People, and Closing i...
- 10,000 words...raise the roof!! (And Neil News)
- Word Count, Personal Hygiene, and Other Disasters
- ▼ November (9)
Powered by Blogger.